Tuesday, May 22, 2007

:)

So...I didn't do the big hike thingy this past week, I had to study. BLAH!!! But I guess it paid off, as I took my exam and didn't recognize about two questions out of thirty on the cell bio part, and got all of the genetics questiong (except for maybe the big problem we had to work out). The part that I failed miserably was the plants part, because I didn't know it would be on the exam. But I'm not worried because I only have to get half right to pass, and past that I don't care, because it doesn't show up. So hooray for that. Anyways, I do leave thursday for the hike, and its all arranged for and everything, I think. I'm borrowing a bunch of stuff so that I don't go bankrupt, and I'm leaving at 5:30 in the morning so that I get a good start. I'm excited, but a little annoyed, because everything here costs so much. I spent 45 euros on four days worth of food, and I didn't buy designer food. So there's that, but I'll update again before I leave for Paris.

In the meantime, enjoy these lovely photos from St. Leu. http://uncg.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2077031&l=725cb&id=25006720

Peace.

No comments: