Wednesday, April 18, 2007
wah!
It's been quite a while this time, and I've seen many, many things since the last time I updated! Like, for instance, the volcano erupting, the summit of the island and all kinds of other stuff! Classes are almost over too, I tihnk we've only got a few left of cell bio, and I've already taken three of my exams, I've got three more tomorrow, which will leave just genetics and cell bio in a month (crazy!). So far I've gotten a 19/20(reunionais culture) and a 17/20 (climbing class), both of which make me pass, since all my classes are pass/fail when I bring my grades back home. So far so good. :) Tomorrows exams are gonna be tough, but I'm not terribly worried about it, I oughta do fine. Enjoy some pictures, I've got studying to do!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't get over how amazing everything you see is. How many people you know can say they've seen an erupting volcano? I'm jealous of you in the best way possible. I'm also glad that we'll all be seeing you again in a few months (more or less depending on who you are)!
Post a Comment